Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Winter haul '11

It's been a very cold winter this year in Sydney. For the past few weeks my skin has been dry and flakey. I have normal/combination skin in other months so this season is the time where I really need to bother with a good routine. Yesterday I received an awesome package full of skincare goodies. This time, I stocked up on asian branded products which coincidentally suit me better. Online shopping, where would I be without you!



From L-R: L'egere purifying facial peeling gel, Yanagiya hair beauty lotion for princess perfect hair, HadaLabo DANRYOKU HADA Coenzyme Q10 face lift cream, HadaLabo GOKUJYUN super hyaluronic acid lotion (light), HadaLabo TAMAGOHADA daily foaming wash, and HadaLabo SHIROJYUN arbutin whitening essence.

I purchased alot of the Hadalabo products because of the extremely good reviews. It's from japan and apparently it's the craze over there! Their number one selling product which is the hyaluronic acid lotion claims to be sold every 4seconds (wow...) but hmm, let's see if it works for me. I was sold to the pure ingredients and that it did not contain any alcohol, fragrance, colorants, mineral oil and is in the pH level of our skin. These are the three main ingredients which they base their products on:

Hyaluronic acid/ super hyaluronic acid- Has the ability to hold and retain double the moisture for well hydrated, smoother skin. Hyaluronic acid is also produced by our our skin cells.
Alpha hydroxy acid/Beta hydroxy acid (aha/bha)- Gentle acids that exfoliate dead skin cells without any harsh abrasives.
Arbutin- An extract from the bearberry plant that benefits the skin with natural whitening properties for a fair and clear complexion.



Yeah, how good does that sound! To me, less is more. Overtime I've realized it isn't good to stuff your face with a tonne of chemicals. I've even opted for natural skincare this year but I think I'm guilty of not sticking by it 100% because I just love trying new things. I will do a proper review for each product soon. All I can say now is, I'm on day two using the HadaLabo skincare line and I'm totally loving it!!!

xx

2 comments:

  1. I've always heard the japanese stuff is really good. How did u get them? online or did u purchase them at a store in Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this haul from www.sasa.com. (just remember to set your location and currency once your on the website). It's based overseas but they do express shipping to Australia if you want. Hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete