Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hada Labo Tamagohada AHA+BHA cleanser


This is one review I have been excited to write about. It's this amazing line from HadaLabo (Japanese brand) which I am currently incorporating into my skincare routine. First off is their Tamagohada cleanser. I first mentioned this in my winter haul 11 post with some facts I've discovered about this line. It's very famous in Japan and it is also deemed popular in other asian markets like Singapore and Malaysia.

Just a note: My skin is different to yours so my opinion is based on my own experiences. I have normal/combination skin and don't have many problems with acne. My skin is not sensitive and has been pretty resilient to testing different products.

Packaging

Very simple egg shaped bottle with a foaming pump. I like it's simplicity, makes me feel clean just by looking at it haha. I love anything that foams, just makes cleansing one step easier. Also has a stopper for those accidental travel moments :)

Ingredients
Water, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Myristoyl Glutamate, PEG-20M, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Stearic Acid, Lauraide DEA, Glycolic Acid, Lauric Acid, Betaine, Glycol distearate, POtassium Hyrroxide, Methylparaben, Salicylic Acid, Betaine/ Sodium PCA/ Sorbitol/ Serine/ Glycine/ Gutamic Acid/ Alanine/ Lysine/ Arginine/ Threonine/ Proline/ Methylpar


Instructions on label "-Use twice daily. Squeeze sufficient amount onto your palm. Lather with water and massage onto face, using gentle circular motions. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water"


  • Cleanser gently exfoliates the surface layer of skin using Alpha hydroxy and Beta hydroxy acids.
  • Mild enough to be used twice a day
  • Foam is dense and creamy
  • Removes oil and impurities that clog pores effectively
  • Refines and polishes skins texture to promote clarity and radiance.
  • Must wear an spf while using this cleanser!
  • No fragrance or color *yay!*

My verdict?
Love, love. love and LOVE! I now have a favorite everyday cleanser. I usually swap between my Nutrimetics hydrafinity gel cleanser or my Olay regenerist cream cleanser but this one really proves results after every wash. No skin tightness, dryness or residue left with this one. It foams up so nicely and smoothly and my skin looks really fresh and clean after every wash. I would however, use a makeup remover if you have makeup on beforehand because this foam is really gentle. I can especially feel the results around my nose where it feels rough and bumpy :( it feels baby smooth now hooray!!

A keeper for me, and will definitely stock up.

xx




2 comments:

  1. I really wanna see a post soon on skin care for the sensitive babes out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your request Hasanah! I'll make sure to keep you posted :)

    ReplyDelete