Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Victoria's Secret Beauty Haul '13

Oh my goodness! It's been like, two years since I have updated anything. Pardon me for my absence. I thought this was something worth sharing because the moment this box arrived at my door, I didn't hesitate to tear it apart! ^_^

Living in Australia means purchasing VS items are quiet hard. The only readily available place (from what I know) is their walk in store in Sydney's domestic airport. It's also not everyday you would casually walk in like any other shop, an opportunity is if you're picking up somebody or planning to fly out.. not very convenient.

I ended up purchasing online. The one big let down of doing so is you can't physically be there to smell or have a feel of the product. I ended up doing a bit of research of the scents I picked out, crossing my fingers I'd be happy with them.
Online, luckily there was a sale! I fished in a good deal for 5 beauty items for $35 USD! yay!!!

Shipping and handling costs are approx over $27 AUD to Australia. This parcel took around 2 weeks to arrive for standard shipping. Express shipping is also offered for an additional cost.


Website:
http://www.victoriassecret.com



Parcel arrived in a cardboard box. Each item is secured with bubble wrap and 
in a zip-lock bag! *thumbs up*
 

Top L-R: Sunset Flower body lotion, Secret Charm hand & body cream, 
Coconut Passion body lotion
Bottom L-R: Amber Romance body butter, Pure Seduction body butter.




Bonus FREEBIE!! Yay I love freebies. This a Secret reward card. It's value is unknown but the minimum amount on this card is $10 and can get as high as $500. Valid from 1st of April 2013! Only way to find out is if you purchase something and enter your code and pin at checkout. Or you can also go into a store and check it's balance. Thank you VS!








This is the end of the Haul :) Overall I am very happy with their customer service, items arrived securely and shipping was no longer than the two week mark for international orders. Just a note, I will have a further review on each product soon so watch this space! :D
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment