Saturday, March 16, 2013



Rant.

I came across this photograph of this woman. I wish I remembered or saved the link which I found it. But I was compelled to save it. Something about her no doubt, is very beautiful. So natural at embracing her years, it shows in her face against her unique colored eyes and tanned skin. The headscarf stands out and everything looks vibrant.

This is a reminder to myself first and foremost that we do not need to go to drastic measures to look beautiful. Keep your routine simple, natural and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Some people don't even have the time, wealth and luxury to aspire perfection the way society views body image. Take advantage of what you already have and make it work.

That is all. Feel free to leave an opinion and please respect each others. :)

xx 










No comments:

Post a Comment